Saturday, October 30, 2010

OMG.........She blogged!

It's about time I posted a blog already! It's two in the morning and I have to be up at 6:3o, so it's not fancy! Blogger is having some trouble loading photos so I just did a few. Market was great today! We found so many new patterns, gifts, fabrics and other various new ideas to bring back. I am so excited about some of our finds and I know you all will be too!



Here are the ladies from the Michael Miller booth dressed to the nines. The booth is absolutely gorgeous as always, I'll post more pics tomorrow. Kathy Miller (the Miller in Michael Miller) is in the black and white polka dots.

The Easy Peasy girls had this cute bedazzled walker in their booth. When my mom needs a walker, this is what she's getting!



After the show, we headed over to Minute Maid Park for the Moda Dinner. It was so cool to be at the park when it was empty! Such a different feel! The dinner was delicious. If you know me at all, you know it's all about the sauce for me. Particularly the Barbecue Sauce! A traditional southern Barbecue was served, with plenty o' sauce!

Here's my dear friend Marie. I moved into the house across the street from her more than a decade ago. (boy, that makes it sound so long ago. I swear it was yesterday) That was when I lived in Citrus heights. I'll never have a better neighbor, she was the best! Anyway, she owns the fabulous Runs With Scissors Quilt Shop in Citrus Heights, and I never get to see her enough, so it's been great to catch up while we're at market!

oops, more of the MM girls slipped in!

It was a fantabulous day! I am looking forward to tomorrow, when we will be buying about 3 months worth of fabric for the store. We have appointments with Moda, Westminster Fibers, Michael Miller, Robert Kaufman, Maywood, Studio E, Lakehouse, Blank and more that I can't remember. It will be hectic and crazy, but I have a carefully detailed list.












1 comment:

Beka and Jason Haché said...

Sounds like so much fun! When I do I get to come to Market again!? Enjoy!!!